E-Cell, NIT Agartala
The Entrepreneurship Cell (E-Cell), NIT Agartala is a non-profit organization currently active in our college, run by our students. It is a platform where people can put up their entrepreneurial ideas and will get proper guidance and furnishing needed to make their ideas and goals into living reality. We believe that entrepreneurship is the key that can unlock India’s latent inventive potential. Hence we believe in building Entrepreneurs by providing them with necessary resources such as mentors, consultancy, seed fund and other networking opportunities; in short every single thing that they could possibly need.
Our main aim is to create awareness among the students about entrepreneurship and stuff and make this E-Cell as the one-stop platform which will realize their amazing ideas! We also aim to help our fellow students by practically teaching them about entrepreneurship and business models. We look forward for conducting workshops, motivational speaking sessions, guest lectures, group discussions, business quiz, business model presentation etc. so that the students will have a clear idea about how things work in the corporate world. We will be providing proper guidance to our students, proper mentors with experiences in business and entrepreneurship stuff. And once we find such an amazing, one-in-a-million idea; we will do our very best to make that idea into an absolute reality.
And because something like this has never been in our college before, we hope that this could be the next big thing that’s going to help our students throughout their career by making them dive into terms like professionalism, dedication and teamwork; thereby leading them towards their success. E-Cell will help students to achieve a definite understanding of network; our regular sessions about entrepreneurship and other stuff will boost their confidence up to a level when they will no longer be unaware of all those important stuff happening in the outside world. In E-Cell, we believe in creating excellence, we believe in achieving all these things. Here, we believe in dreaming for a better future for tomorrow. Hence we say, “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
- We participate in the National Entrepreneurship Challenge 2017, organized by Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Bombay. We started by competing with around 1500 colleges on pan India level and ended up being at the 6th position in the finals. In this journey, we have learnt a lot and made good collaboration with E-Cell IIT Bombay.
- A team of 14 enthusiastic members of the E-Cell went to IIT Bombay to attend the Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 held on January 27-28, 2018, which is Asia’s one of the biggest Entrepreneurship summit.
- To organize a successful Pitching event in the Techno-cultural fest, Advaitam 4.0
- Making NIT Agartala an active hub for the entrepreneurial activities in North-east region.
- Making visit to the rural areas of Tripura and building a start-up dedicated to solving problems of people out there.